Inspire. Empower. Advocate. Educate.Our Solutions
ABA-APPLIED BEHAVIORAL ANALYSIS
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPY
Children with developmental disorders often struggle with speech impairments and language barriers. Our certified speech pathologists provide comprehensive therapies to improve speech and language skills thus reducing communication barriers.
Music Therapy is the clinical use of music interventions to achieve therapeutic goals set by a credentialed professional. Music provides clients with motivation, relaxation, learning and self-expression. The structure and sensory input inherent in music helps with responsiveness and positive interactions.
SOCIAL SKILLS INTERVENTION
ICF/ID Residential Program
Spectrum of Solutions Intermediate Care Facility for the Intellectually Disabled (ICF/ID) Program provides residential services with a 24-hour care program. Each residence is located within community neighborhoods and houses from six to 13 individuals. All residents have individualized program plans that are co-developed by the client and his/her Interdisciplinary Team, with the objective of helping clients achieve necessary skills to become as independent as possible. Spectrum of Solutions currently operates six homes licensed as ICF/ID residential homes.
HCS Residential Program
- Residential Homes have four residents living in each home. Residents participate in programs developed by their support team, including goals to help each individual obtain the highest level of independence possible.
- Own Home Own Family allows an individual to live in his or her own home with Spectrum of Solutions staff available to implement programming and training.
- Community First Choice (CFC) is a program for individuals who choose to live in their own homes or apartments. The individual’s support team develops a plan with goals the person wishes to achieve. Staff supports the individual with training, transportation, and social opportunities.
- Host Home Companion Care (HHCC) is a facet of HCS whereby adults live with their families or other approved foster parent. The individual’s support team develops a program to be implemented at home. The person may attend Spectrum of Solutions’ vocational program or other available day programs. As the individual’s provider of services, Spectrum of Solutions offers leisure-time opportunities and other activities to the individual and his or her family.
Daily Enrichment Program
Spectrum of Solutions’ Daily Enrichment (day habilitation) program was developed to address the needs of individuals with disabilities who have not obtained work skills. Although the more than 60 men and women included in this program do not have jobs in a work environment, Spectrum of Solutions staff strives to help each individual reach his or her highest level of ability in an extended learning environment. Each individual client receives 1:1 mentoring during the daily curriculums, and together with Spectrum of Solutions staff, the client may set personal achievement goals to include development in the areas of communication, self-awareness, speech, social skills and general well-being. Spectrum of Solutions believes that every individual we serve deserves to experience life-enriching activities. For more information, contact Gayla Strickland at (432) 894-6709.
While most adults have the opportunity to go to work each day, people with disabilities have an unemployment rate of over 60%. At Spectrum of Solutions, our goal is to provide an array of vocational opportunities to help people obtain a job or be involved in an employment environment based on their individual abilities and personal goals.
A number of Spectrum of Solutions clients have successfully obtained and kept jobs in our community at businesses including Target, Home Depot, Chick-Fil-A, McDonald’s, Cracker Barrel, Gold’s Gym, Outback Steakhouse and Albertson’s.
Make a Difference
Ready to get involved?
Join our hard working team
Want to work with us?
Join our mission.
Volunteer, Donate, Advocate.
Get Started Today!
Call Anytime: (432) 695-9901
SPECTRUM OF SOLUTIONS
2701 N. A Street
Midland, TX 79705
CHILDREN’S THERAPY CENTER
(432) 695-9913 | Therapies
2409 W. Illinois Street, Ste D
Midland, TX 79701
(432) 695-6682 | Psychology Services
2409 W. Illinois Street, Ste C
Midland, TX 79701
1101 South Street
Midland, TX 79701